From: Renato Iannella [mailto:ri@semanticidentity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 7:10 AM
To: ODRL Community Group
Subject: ODRL V2.1 Specs

Dear all, the ODRL V2.1 last call period has ended with one editorial comment [1] submitted.

As per the process [2], the editors of the individual specs will now check for consistencies across all the specs and (hopefully) we can aim for “Final Specification” status earlier than planned (7 March).

Congrats to the spec editors and all community group members….this is a big milestone in the history of ODRL !

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity  http://semanticidentity.com  +61 4 1313 2206
Chair, W3C ODRL Community Group http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/

[1] https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/47956/2-0-core-model-constraint-draft-changes/2993

[2] https://www.w3.org/community/odrl/wiki/Process_for_Version_2.1_Specification

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]

msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938