AW: Re: Version 2.1 spec URLs

Hi!
I'm currently working on a "reasoning engine" for ODRL Policies in Datalog/ASP, too! :)
> How many "statements of interest" are needed so that we get promoted to full W3C working group?
Phil Archer said at last years Semantics, that he would love to have a WG on some ODRL related stuff but it's most likely going to be part of another WG.. e.g. Linked Data Portal 2.0 using ODRL for expressing Licenses and Policies or something like that..
cheers,Simon

Von: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es>
Datum: 19.02.2015  20:42  (GMT+01:00)
An: Jim Earley <xml.jim@gmail.com>
Cc: public-odrl@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Version 2.1 spec URLs

Thanks for your feedback, Jim.

I am glad to see that there are more people working on this, and I am
also happy to see that you made your work public.
How many "statements of interest" are needed so that we get promoted to
full W3C working group?

Víctor