RE: Version 2.1 spec URLs

I'm in favour of establishing permanent URLs for the latest specs. Partly for selfish reasons - I'm updating the RightsML documentation explaining ODRL http://dev.iptc.org/RightsML-Introduction-to-ODRL and it would be nice to not have to go through and fix the links to the drafts, once they break.

Would we consider having these URLS that would always point to the latest ODRL 2 specs?

http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/model/2/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/vocab/2/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/xml/2/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/json/2/
http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2/

And then having version-specific URLs

http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/model/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/vocab/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/xml/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/json/2.1/
http://www.w3.org/ns/odrl/2.1/

(And could we have 2.1 rather than 21, so that we never have a dilemma when we hit version 21 of ODRL? :)

Regards,

Stuart