From: "Michael Steidl \(IPTC\)" <mdirector@iptc.org>
Subject: ODRL Action vocabulary - legal review
Date: 24 April 2014 18:25:16 AEST
To: "'Renato Iannella'" <ri@semanticidentity.com>

Hi Renato

checking the ODRL Community email list I saw no comments on the proposed modified Action vocabulary – therefore I have forwarded the attached document to our contact at OLSWANG for a review by legal experts. We hope to get the review within 4 weeks, I’ll keep you updated.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael Steidl
Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@iptc.org]
Web: www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC
Business office address:
25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom
Registered in England, company no 101096