Re: Core Model Clarification - Asset and Party

Hi Renato,

My question was perhaps misdirected here - what I was thinking of here was
- what entities would we consider as appropriate? Would a set-top box be
allowed to be an entity - or would that entity be restricted to the owner
of the set top box or manufaturer of the set-top box? If fthe set-top box
decides to download content (perhaps based on some algorithm) who is
accountable to performt he associated duties (e.g. pay) for that content -
especially if that content was not appreciated/consumed/etc? If we replace
set-top box with more autonomous devices - such as a self driving car - we
would trully be wading into interesting waters :)

Alapan

Blog: http://idiots-mind.blogspot.com/
Life's a gamble - take a chance