Re: Namespace of ODRL

Thanks Mo, this looks good.

In relation to the namespace issue, I took the liberty of revising the
ODRL in JSON page: not because I have much more to contribute to it,
but because I didn't want outdated information to stay there too long.
So I took our previous discussion and copied relevant parts in there
for documentation. It's at least not completely outdated, but as
usual, you're all free to revise additionally :-)

Sincerely,
Jonas