Re: News industry requirement: action "license"

I agree that license seems to be a valid action to be included to the ODRL
action namespace in a generic form.  In any case, it should be relatively
easy to specify a new action with another namespace, e.g., "
http://iptc.org/odrl/actions#license".

That said, my experience with some publishers is that licensing can be a
sticky topic.  In that vein, there are various forms of licensing they may
engage in (either as the licensee or licensor), and it may of interest to
them to differentiate between these licenses by way of differentiated
namspaces.

Jim