From: Mārcis Pinnis [mailto:marcis.pinnis@Tilde.lv]
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 1:27 AM
To: Felix Sasaki; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Cc: Tatiana Gornostay; Artūrs Vasiļevskis
Subject: RE: [LT-Web] A new version of the Terminology Annotation Showcase is published

Hi Felix,

We have reached the final week of May (and the final week to make some tweaks on our implementation).
I have updated the TestSuite dashboard and it shows that we are conformant with the 55 test cases that we should address.

When we published the current version (on May 17), we kindly asked for feedback also on the API (and I believe Dave and Yves
expressed the wish to take a look at the API). Has anyone had the chance to take a look at the API? As at the end of this week our
part of the project officially ends, we would like to know if there are any issues left regarding the conformance to data standards
that we should still try to address? If not, we plan to finalise the development and prepare the final versions of the code,
documentation, presentation.

Best regards,
Mārcis ;o)