Re: NIF documentation and review of the last draft regarding NIF

Hi Sebastian, all,

I have made the edits you proposed in the google docs, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html
at all: you can see from
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-commits/2013May/0071.html
starting at
--- /w3ccvs/WWW/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.odd
2013/05/26 10:33:49    1.429
that I only modified the NIF sections and mentions of NIF.

Wrt to issue 8 at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VagqM-Ty69mPYh0wHfkNTVUndOO34ub5cO4X9Eo572Q/edit#

[

My browser shows red, when looking at
http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#EX-HTML-whitespace-normalization

Not sure, whether this is an error....

]

This is since the file is in XHML, without the <!DOCTYPE html statement,
so it should be ok (no influence on the NIF conversion).

Let me know if the edits makes sense for you.

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/125