From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:44 AM
To: Silvia Pfeiffer
Cc: Pēteris Ņikiforovs; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org; Mārcis Pinnis; public-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Question on "phrasing content" definition

Am 15.05.13 09:26, schrieb Silvia Pfeiffer:

Wouldn't you want to Igor script for your purposes anyway no matter where it appears?

I agree, that is to say on the ITS 2.0 side: default "within-text=yes" is for
http://www.w3.org/TR/html51/dom.html#phrasing-content-1

plus "script" independent of position. MLW-LT folks, what do you think?

- Felix

Silvia.