Re: [ACTION-512][ACTION-513] Updates to test suite

I have made the following updates to the git hub based on Action 512 and
513. The updates are as follows:

*Ruby:*
This data category has been removed from the test suite.
*
*
*Translate (HTML 5):*
No change on output.

*Element within text:*
Updated the defaults in the HTML to fit in with the new defaults. *Note:There
is still some discussion on this category in relation to the head in HTML 5.
*
*Github Commit details:*
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/commit/a5dbc92edaee32b0ef9d556822e2f9c8aa647bbc

*Target Pointer:*
Old output had *its:param* variable in the output. This has been changed to
take in the value indicated by the* its:param* variable.
*Github Commit details:*
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/commit/e1120ac29c547f65343d5db0f313c446aaf261a3

Any problems or questions with these updates let me know.

Thanks,
Leroy