Re: Update to XLIFF mapping for terminology use case

Hi Marcis,

the x-its mtype is generic on purpose to facilitate usage of more than one
its category on one <mrk>.
x-its is used for all cases except for translate, term, and ta.
In these cases we are using XLIFF generic mtypes (and their custom made
negations, see the mapping table):
mtype="protect"
mtype="term"
mtype="phrase"