Re: Locworld June Re: Update [Agenda] MLW-LT call 7 January, 4 p.m. UTC

Hi,
We did start sketching out a use case for this, based on some
discussions we had at the airport coming back from Prague - but we
hadn't followed up in detail. It uses disambig for dynamic, cheap named
entity translation from DPpedia for integrating with SMT.

We started some rough notes started at:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/XLIFF_MT_Roundtrip_Value_Chain_workflow

the example is incomplete, but the figure give you an idea of the flow.

cheers,
Dave