Re: ITS 2.0 Logo

Thanks Pedro, for summarizing the options.
I see marketing advantages of having only one logo, but also technical
disadvantages (that can in longer term turn into marketing disadvantages)
of the one logo approach.

With 20 independent data categories, the one badge is a hopelessly vague
statement. And hence I believe the technical disadvantage of not being able
to visibly state specific categories support will render the one logo
practically useless as a product/page badge.

About 2 or 3. It is rather vague, in what sense the logo should be
dependent or independent.
In my view it should be dependent in terms of the color palette and
typography, but should only contain ITS 2.0 in prominent large type.
A larger version can contain a lemma similar to the one proposed by Pedro
stating affinity or affiliation with the MultilingualWeb brand.

Cheers
dF

Dr. David Filip
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS