Re: AW: [all] revision to disambiguation text

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:59:42 -0600
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Tadej, all,

I'm afraid I'm still a bit lost in the Disambiguation data category.

I now got the two types of addressing (source+Ident, or identRef) as described here:

"When using a disambiguation rule, the user MUST use one of the use cases for disambiguation: specifying the target type, or specifying the target identity. For the latter, the user MUST use only one of the two addressing modes:

- Using disambigSource and one of disambigIdent or disambigIdentPointer to specify the collection and the identifier itself.
- Using one of disambigIdentRef or disambigIdentRefPointer using a URI for the disambiguation target."

But this either/or is for the second type only (target identity case).

So:

- what attributes are used for the first type?

- how the first and second types are actually represented in the first place? Currently both disambigClassXYZ and disambigGranularityXYZ are optional, so technically we could have a rule with just one of the information for the addressing.

Looking at this: "...specifying the target type, or specifying the target identity" I'm guessing the following:

The 'target identify' case is when you use disambiguClassXYZ with disambigGranularity='entity' (?)
The 'target type' case is when you use disambigGranularity with one of the concept (?)

Or is it something different?

Thanks,