Re: [ACTION-232] List of data categories

Dear Shaun, Dear all,

As agreed at today's weekly meeting, please attached a variant of your
table, Shaun, updated to reflect
(a) the spelling out of all attributes in the "Property" column,
(b) changes and additions to the attributes as per the current ITS 2.0
draft (as found at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html
today).
All texts that have been changed from the table you attached to your 4
October email, Shaun, are highlighted in yellow (except the inserted
blanks).
All rows added have a yellow background.

I note that for many of the Data Categories, there is now:
1. a category *rule* "attribute", e.g. for *Language Information*, the
*"**its:langRule**"* which in turn contains the attribute, albeit
without an its: prefix. There "...Rule" attributes are not (yet)
reflected in this table. Instead many of the attributes show the its:
prefix even where there are no examples that use them;
2. likewise, the "...Rule" attributes contain a "*Selector*" attribute.
Again this is not reflected in the table.
3. I believe that, as a consequence of 1 and 2, many of the HTML/HTML5
examples do not have their own attribute forms, but use the camelCase
XML ones but without the its: prefix. Should this be reflected in the table?

Pardon that some cells are formatted differently than the default. It's
late at night and I wanted to get this off; get answers to the points
above. I still have a few days, before the Lyon meeting to finish the
corrections. Just let me know how you prefer for me to proceed.

Kind regards,
olaf-michael (stefanov)