Re: [ISSUE-55] XLIFF - ITS mapping

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:59:55 +0200
To: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Dave, all,

the effort in general is of course very good. However, we had discussed
before that we would work on such "best practice" topics in 2013. Why the
hurry?

I am asking since as you know from "provenance and agents"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Oct/0181.html
or the tool discussion we have a lot of open issues in the group; and we
haven't even started the editorial sections yet.

I want to avoid the situation of not enough time for and finally (= end of
November) dropping data categories because we spend the time on other
topics.