Re: [all] ITS to XLIFF Mapping

Yves,
I see in the table in:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/XLIFF_Mapping
that you have mapping for the structural and the inline specified for
some data categories. Is the intetion that thse can coexist in an
individual data category with ITS-like overide and default rules, or
would their use be mutually exclusive?
  i.e. the its mark-up applies only to all the content in the trans
unit, OR it is specified separately for each mrk?

The latter seems needed to support direct mapping to exisitng XLIFF
mark-up, but it means we don't treat XLIFF files as a XML file in all
cases, which seems a bit 'messy'.

see you in bit,
Dave