[All] events 2012 - 2013

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:17:17 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

as an input to review of 2012 activities and 2013 planning, can you have a
look at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule#Events_and_Milestones
and
- check wether your activity (conference presentation etc.) is listed under
2012? Also, if you have made a presentation (inculding slides at prague
f2f), please create an entry at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Presentations_archive
- add a row for events you think we should be in 2013. With "we" I don't
mean the whole group, but also parts of us. E.g. XML Prague is here already
- it doesn't work for all of us, but some implementors might want to go.

Both is also input for the Lyon agenda, so please provide the info by
October 22.

Thanks,