Re: Local usage of its-entity-type-ident-ref

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 14:15:49 +0200
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi Jirka,

Tadej can of course speak later to this, but here is what was in his
presentation in Prague:

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/PragueSep2012#26_Sept:_MLW-LT_WG_meeting_agenda
The slides for enrycher processing
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/images/b/b9/Disambiguation-prague-2012.pdf
show the renaming of "targettype" to disambig-granularity
and disambig-ident-ref instead of entity-type-ident-ref. I think the output
example on slide 5 is pretty complete in terms of local markup.

The spec draft is out ouf date - Dave, are you still planning to work with
Tadej on updating this?