[all] Requirements document, wiki etc.

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:52:36 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

FYI, as announced at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012May/0161.html
I have sent a transition request to publish
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/requirements/mlw-lt_requirements-draft.html
as a first public working draft. I hope that the publication can be done
this week.

All, feel free to continue editing the wiki at
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements

But if you do more than editorial things (spelling etc.), please add a
remark about your changes at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#Change_log

We will continue editing the requirements. After the Dublin workshop we
will move the data categories to become the first public working draft of
the ITS 2.0 standard. The requirements document then will be retired.

Also FYI, I made the tracker tool public
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/
so that people can see what we are discussing.