Re: targetPointer Requirement update

Hi Felix,
Absolutely, we should state very clearly that we want to cover a variety
of scenarios. I suggested these two as purely illustrative with 'a
little something for nearly everyone' rather than at this stage trying
to catalogue all the possible use cases separately.

I'm just trying to contain the amount of writing and editing we need to
do for the first draft release, certainly not trying to constrain the
scope in any way.

cheers,
Dave