Re: [ACTION-79]Consider consolidation of status-related data categories and process trigger

Pedro, all,

I am wondering if this discussion could benefit from input of an HTTP
expert. I have the feeling that the existing HTTP headers might be
sufficient to realize this requirement. Do you mind if I take Yves Lafon
http://www.w3.org/People/all#ylafon
into the loop?

Felix

--