Re: [All] ITS 2.0 first draft, please review by Thursday

P.S.: some parts of your edits are also relevant for the ITS 2.0 spec, like
data model definition etc.

I'd encourage you and others to formulate that in the style of existing ITS
1.0 data category sections, separating definition / implementation (global,
local), with the examples as shown e.g. in
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#trans-datacat
For these edits, please send them to this list, so that others can see it.
This process, i.e. for the ITS 2.0 spec, is different since others in the
group need to have the chance to check the proposals more carefully than
for the requirements doc.

There is no need to duplicate work - from now on I'd propose to focus on
the ITS 2.0 spec for things we agreed to do, and on the requirements doc
for topics in flux.

Thanks,

Felix

--