Re: [All] ITS 2.0 first draft, please review by Thursday

Hi Tadej,

2012/6/19 Tadej Stajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si>

>  Hi, Felix,
> I've cleaned up the Terminology section in the requirements document with
> regard to recent discussions on the list and in Dublin.

Great, thanks a lot.

> What kind of worklow do we have in order to update the draft, to post
> recommendations, examples, etc? Is the Requirements wiki page the right
> place for this?

Yes, that is: integrate recommendations, example etc. into the (sub)
section of the "Requirements" wiki page. Also, please let this list know
(like you do with this mail) that you have done it - that will also trigger
people to (re)use material (e.g. examples) for the ITS 2.0 spec.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow