[ISSUE-33] Re: Input for ACTION-139 (Check options for test suite design) and ACTION-145 (Think about a round tripping test suite data package)

Hi Felix,
As we've already touched on there are a number of things to consider in
in the test suite design, so I create ISSUE-33 on this.

Looking at this general test suite, it was clear what the benefits were
supposed to be. Is it primarily to ensure that test suites are archived
centrally by the W3C rather than being left solely to the WG, and thus
subject to decay once the WG expires?

This is surely a good idea in general. But is the W3C format sufficient
for more 'active' tests, i.e. ones that use code/scripts to test
behaviour, e.g. of input vs output? Will we be at liberty to extend the
basic format they define?

cheers,
Dave