Re: issue-113 (Re: Comment on ITS 2.0 specification WD)

Hi Norbert,

thanks a lot for the feedback, just one explanation below.

Am 28.02.13 06:59, schrieb Norbert Lindenberg:
> Hi Felix,
>
> For the items where you agreed with my comments I couldn't find a reason to disagree. I have comments on a few others below, but don't consider any of them blockers.
>
> Thanks,
> Norbert
>

> On Feb 27, 2013, at 9:28 , Felix Sasaki wrote:
>
>> Hi Norbert,
>>
>> did you see this mail? Are you ok with our proposed resolutions? In most of the cases we accepted your comments. Just asking to move the issue forward.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Felix

>>> we want to keep the ambiguity, since it is on purpose: LT could stand for "localization technology", "language technology", "language related technology", ...
> "Lithuania", "long term", "Looney Tunes", ... What's ambiguity for insiders is just confusing to outsiders.

>>> This is just a question of time; ITS2 validation will be integrated in w3c validator. It's already available at http://validator.nu/ .
> I couldn't get that to work, e.g., it wouldn't let me use <p its-mt-confidence=0.8982> . Does it require a preset that's not available yet?

This example should work
http://validator.nu/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2012%2FWD-its20-20121206%2Fexamples%2Fhtml5%2FEX-term-html5-local-1.html&schema=http%3A%2F%2Fs.validator.nu%2Fhtml5-its.rnc+http%3A%2F%2Fs.validator.nu%2Fhtml5%2Fassertions.sch+http%3A%2F%2Fc.validator.nu%2Fall%2F

FYI, Jirka Kosek created also a validation tool calling validator.nu
offline, see
https://github.com/kosek/html5-its-tools

Best,

Felix