[Action-392] Make the edit for issue 76, Re: [Issue-76] clarification of "inconsistency" quality issue type needed

Arle, just a minor follow up, the editorial action was recorded in
Prague already, would you please let us know the status? I just asked
Mikhail if he's satisfied with the solution as per Prague minutes, and
I'd like to close the issue soon..
Thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip