Re: Another draft of test framework

Le vendredi 02 mars 2007 à 09:15 -0500, Sean Owen a écrit :
> It's OK by me. My only slight hesitation is it may prematurely imply
> that this is basically the code we will use.

Well, I'm hoping that nobody will get this idea; I just think we should
CVS for what it is: a way to share code in a collaborative manner.

>  If nobody has serious
> concerns about it, yeah let's put it in CVS.

Great; it's in /2007/mobileok-ref/ on dev.w3.org:/sources/public,
visible on the Web at:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/mobileok-ref/src/org/w3c/mwi/mobileok/basic/

I've only put the source code for now; feel free to add the proposed
results file somewhere in /2007/mobileok-ref as you see fit.

> Everyone who would like CVS access -- remember to get Dom you ssh keys.

Indeed!

Dom