Re: Logistics for March 5 call

Hearing no objections... let's meet on March 12 as well. Dom, would
you do the honors of reserving the conference bridge?

Would anyone like to keep next Monday, March 5's meeting open? I won't
be able to call in but feel free to continue and discuss requirements.
If nobody's interested we can cancel.

Sean