RE: Another draft of test framework

It all looks very interesting. I am concerned, as Sean says, about
giving the impression that is on an 'approved' course, and to that end I
suggest that a) we have a draft of the requirements and b) a picture of
the architecture as discussed on the last call.

On a) I am afraid that I am behind schedule but have started and will
try to circulate a preliminary draft before the next call.

Jo