Re: Another draft of test framework

It's OK by me. My only slight hesitation is it may prematurely imply
that this is basically the code we will use. If nobody has serious
concerns about it, yeah let's put it in CVS.

I had worked on this a little more last night to incorporate the
latest EARL vocab changes, so, let me send you that update separately.

Everyone who would like CVS access -- remember to get Dom you ssh keys.

Sean