Re: [WebAIM] Color of link text

The only fly in the ointment for me is that Eric's example could actually
pass 1.4.3 if large text on a background was
#5A5A5A background, body text is #000000

Which would be a pretty horrendous experience also...
http://davidmacd.com/test/bad-contrast.html

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*