RE: Media Fragment validation service

Hi Silvia,
   (putting the WG in cc)

we have some new servers at our disposal now, which should make our demos a
bit more stable :-). So schutz.elis.ugent.be:8080 is deprecated from now on,
everything now runs on ninsuna.elis.ugent.be. More specifically:
	- the fragf2f.ogv test file is located at
http://ninsuna.elis.ugent.be/DownloadServlet/mfwg/fragf2f.ogv;
	- the validator can be found at
http://ninsuna.elis.ugent.be/MFValidationService/validate.jsp;
	- the website providing more information on NinSuna:
http://ninsuna.elis.ugent.be;
	- a brand new flash-based media fragments player that I will present
on this F2F: http://ninsuna.elis.ugent.be/MediaFragmentsPlayer.

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab