Re: Proposal: "private" execution mode

* cowwoc wrote:
>On 28/11/2013 1:03 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>> can you point to an example of such a process in any other W3C API?

>I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I've only got a couple of years
>experience with W3C APIs. Maybe someone else on this list could comment.

Drawing an image from a different origin on a canvas taints the canvas
and as a result you can no longer access the canvas' pixel data, other-
wise there would be no isolation of origins anymore. That's pretty much
what you are suggesting on a smaller scale. Workers are also related as
they lack access to many APIs otherwise available to script.