Re: RGBD and just D cameras

It seems like it would be more of an extension or addition to the Media
Capture and Streams API.  In fact D only cameras are simply sending the
equivalent of a greyscale video track so "may" not really require any
change at all.

But I'll get feedback and input from people interested and then make a
proposal based on that.

If anyone is interested in this they can contact me off the list.

And I definitely wasn't suggesting it should impact version 1 in any way
Harald 8)

roBman