Re: Plumb info-leak by nixing ConstraintNotSatisfiedError (Re: The mandatory constraint is a footgun)

     Why do we need to separate mandatory and optional constraints at
all? Let the user specify an ordered list of constraints and let the
browser fire "overconstrained" if it can't meet any of them. The
mandatory/optional model false assumes that the initial constraints will
be achievable throughout the lifetime of the session. If you use the
model I mentioned the application is free to adjust to changing
conditions and it can still enforce mandatory constraints as it wants
(using the "overconstrained" event).

Gili