Re: Getting the MediaStream associated with a video element?

Hi Adam,

That's for the clarification. What's the actual implementation status on
Chrome and Firefox (stable)? I ask because
https://code.google.com/p/webrtc/source/browse/trunk/samples/js/base/adapter.js?r=5031
still looks for srcObject, mozSrcObject and src fields.

Is it safe to drop this code and access srcObject directly?

Thanks,
Gili