Re: questions about direct assignment

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> I think you should first figure out what security properties you want
> and why. If I share my video camera stream with a page, that page can
> take snapshots using <canvas> and share those with any other origin
> using postMessage() or some server.

That is currently the case, but there is some desire for WebRTC to support
routing a call through a Web site without giving the site access to the
contents of the call. (Personally I think that would be a very good
feature.)

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq