Re: Proposal for output device selection

Different applications may want to have different UIs to control these
settings. One application may just want to control a single camera and
audio device. Another application may want to have multiple cameras all
used in concert, and allow the left/right/center camera/mic devices to be
individually selected.

It is unrealistic to expect UAs to be able to present a UI that can fully
accommodate all scenarios, even with app-specific settings.