Checking for the current status (Please Reply)

Thierry,

Nobody on the irc, also zakim system responded me with *the conference call
is restricted at this time*.
I don't know what problems happen this time. By the way, I'd cancel the
call today unfortunately.

Guys, ping me now if you are still available on this email list, and let me
follow up the actions on the list until the next teleconf.

[1] *Florian (Werner) :* Can you do let us know the current status of API
testsuites once again on the list
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/TestSuite_implementation

[2] *Tobias :* Can you do let us know the status of Exif 2.3 mapping ?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Dec/0053.html

[3] *Thierry :* Can you update the JSON file ?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/**Public/public-media-**
annotation/2011Dec/0054.html<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Dec/0054.html>
(we are missing Wonsuk's updated files and files for Webm, Quicktime and
OGG)

Regards, Daniel.

--
Soohong Daniel Park