From: Pierre-Antoine Champin [mailto:pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr]
Sent: mercredi, 15. février 2012 15:00
To: Thierry Michel; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: ACTION-464

Hi,

I completed my ACTION-464 which was to review the XMP files (RDF and TTL).

As I used some new tools for that review, I had the curiosity to test them on the other testsuite files... and I'm ashamed to say that I had missed *a lot* of issues with the files I reviewed previously :-/

Here are all the files I modified (+ two I generated, namely the TTL files for IPTC and Youtube), and the reason for the modifications.

  pa

CableLabs:
 * ill-named properties holder and policy
 * TTL must be UTF8 (was latin1)

DublinCore:
 * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)

EBU:
 * discrepancies btw RDF/XML & TTL
 * QNames used where URIs were expected (RDF/XML)
 * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)

EXIF:
 * wrong XML-Schema NS URI

IPTC
 * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
 * ill-named copyright property
 * inconsistent datatypes
 * generated TTL

LOM
 * wrong XML-Schema NS URI
 * spurious new-line characters in TTL

MRSS
 * missing intermediate blank node with hasLanguage

MPEG7
 * slight discrepancy btw RDF/XML & TTL

OGG:
 * blank nodes detaches from the actual property

SMPTE
 * TTL must be UTF8 (was latin1)

TV-Anytime:
 * many discrepancies btw RDF/XML & TTL - regenerated TTL
 * inconsistent datatypes

XMP:
 * discrepancies in datatypes btw RDF/XML & TTL
 * missing intermediate blank nodes for hasKeyword, hasGenre, hasCompression

Youtube
 * deprecated use of ma:identifier (now owl:sameAs)
 * generated TTL

MP4:
 * fixed a bug in the turtle file

WebM:
 * ill-named properties hasNumTracks, hasSamplingRate, isNumTrack

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway