Re: YouTube mapping table

Thierry,

since especially the data formats on the Social Web change all the time, maybe it is anyways better to create a separate document for the mappings that can be updated whenever the data formats change and leave mappings out of the spec. Would this be reasonable? I think it does not make much sense to provide mappings for an old format that will eventually not be supported any more (even though I don't know what Google's policy on backwards compatibility is…).

Greetings,

Sebastian

Sebastian