Fwd: Re: HTTP status codes for API spec to CR.

For archives

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Re: HTTP status codes for API spec to CR.
Date : Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:29:35 -0700
De : Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Répondre à : tmichel@w3.org
Pour : Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Copie à : Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>,  Daniel Park
<soohong.park@samsung.com>, "Joakim.Soderberg@ericsson.com"
<Joakim.Soderberg@ericsson.com>

Yves,

If you want to join the MAWG F2F, you can call in tomorrow at 9h300
pacific which is 05:30 p.m in Nice. I will be on IRC and we can set a
last minute bridge on Zakim or will give you a tel number of the room
where we meet.

Else if you don't show up to the meeting, we will consider that you
agree with our latest spec proposal on this status codes issue and will
request Transition to CR.

Thierry