Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-05-17

Dear all,

my regrets as well - I have a parallel Meeting.

@Thierry, Joakim: Please try to discuss my issue with the metadata formats
(METS, Media RDF) with the others. I'd like to know if I should produce
example files for them or not.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Tobias