From: Thierry MICHEL [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: mardi, 19. juillet 2011 08:28
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: RE : RE : multimedia metadata formats examples satus and update

Jean Pierre,

Be marked as so:
"RDF Files marked in [green] are done as it pass the editors guidelines)".
see
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

Let me know if your files do conform to these guidelines and I will mark
them as done.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/Guidelines_for_ontology_examples.html

We will have a review latter on to check these files before going to PR.

If you have write access just edit the HTML page and save it in place
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mappings_tested/EBUCore.htm

If you don't, just save the HTML file locally, edit it and send it back
to me in an attachment. I will upload it.

Best,

Thierry.