Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG - 2011-07-19

Hello Thierry,

the end of August would work for me. Please tell me whether this is OK for
you or not. If this delays the schedule too much, please re-consider
distribution of responsibility for one of the formats.

Felix

>>> https://www.dimis.fim.uni-**passau.de/iris/<https://www.dimis.fim.uni-passau.de/iris/>
>>> http://twitter.com/fstegmai

--
Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher / Professor at University of Applied Sciences Potsdam

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/**register <http://multilingualweb.eu/register>