Milistone for the 2nd LC publication

All,

If we want to be able to discuss candidate 2nd LC comments during
Tpac.We should target Thrusday october 14th for the publication of our
LC documents.
Then allow a 2 weeks short LC review.

this is a tight schedule ...

Schedule:
- September 28th: MAWG approuves to send the pending LC comment responses.
- September 29th: Thierry to send all the LC comment response to
commenters.
- editors to update the API and ontology spec, according to the LC
- October 10th: *Freeze* the API and the Ontology documents
- October 11th: Thierry to move the docs at appropriate URIs, check
documents.
- October 12th: MAWG agrees to publish the 2 specs as second LC
documents.
- October 12th: Thierry to request publication of the 2 second LC documents
- October 14th: Publish the 2 second LC documents in TR space.
- October 14th: Thierry to send the LC announcement : Call for review,
to appropriate mailing lists.

- Nov 3: LC review ends:
- Nov 4-5: MAWG F2F at TPAC: discuss 2nd LC comments if any.

Best,

Thierry.