Von: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] im Auftrag von Thierry MICHEL [tmichel@w3.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. September 2010 18:58
An: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: Review 2 additional LC comments "pending"

  All MAWG participants,

There are now 2 more LC comments for which we have a drafted "Proposed
Resolution" [status="pending"]

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/2418
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42786/WD-mediaont-10-20100608/2405?cid=2405

Please review these 2 additional comment responses and send feedback to
the MAWG  mailing if needed.

Thierry