From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
Sent: mercredi, 15. septembre 2010 08:28
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: bugs in mapping tables

Hi,

I have review the mapping tables.

There are a few issues for the following:

* EBUCore:
There is a "ma:policy"  and
"ma:license" which is not a ma property.

* IPTC was missing line "ma:frameRate"
* TVA was missing line "ma:frameRate"

I have added these two lines in the table.

Please editors taking care of these mappings should update their table.

FYI,
I have changed the properties from "ma:license" to "ma:policy" and also
used camel case for

ma:samplingRate
ma:averageBitRate
ma:averageBitRate
ma:numTracks

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway