W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > September 2010

RE: bugs in mapping tables

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:59:40 +0200
To: "'tmichel@w3.org'" <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <7D1656F54141C042A1B2556AE5237D60010CEEB7F1F4@GVAMAIL.gva.ebu.ch>

I have been trying to make the changes with Amaya. When I saved it seems to be writing the file but there is effectively no changes made?

Could it be a problem of access right?

Best regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
Sent: mercredi, 15. septembre 2010 08:28
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: bugs in mapping tables


I have review the mapping tables.

There are a few issues for the following:

* EBUCore:
There is a "ma:policy"  and 	
"ma:license" which is not a ma property.

* IPTC was missing line "ma:frameRate"
* TVA was missing line "ma:frameRate"

I have added these two lines in the table.

Please editors taking care of these mappings should update their table.

I have changed the properties from "ma:license" to "ma:policy" and also 
used camel case for


This email and any files transmitted with it 
are confidential and intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. 
If you have received this email in error, 
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email 
message has been swept by the mailgateway

Received on Wednesday, 15 September 2010 09:02:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:24:42 UTC